4 Ingredients Basic Biscuits – If you love baking but don’t have the time for more difficult recipes, you should try making these basic biscuits with 4 Ingredients.
They are easy to make and only require a few ingredients.
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius)
- In a bowl, mix the flour and butter until you have a crumbly mixture
- Mix in sugar and vanilla
- Roll into a ball and flatten on an ungreased baking sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving
Easy Biscuit Recipe for kids
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add the butter, and using a pastry cutter or your hands, work the butter into the flour until it resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Create a well in the mixture, and pour in the cream and honey.
5. Mix the dough until everything is just combined.
6. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead it a few times until it comes together.
7. Roll the dough out to a 1/2-inch thickness and cut it into circles using a round cookie cutter or the rim of a glass.
8. Place the biscuits onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Let the biscuits cool before serving. Enjoy!
Read Also: Healthy Recipes with Ground beef
4-ingredient Biscuits With 7-up
2 cups self-rising flour
2 tablespoons sugar
7-Up (about ½ cup)
1 cup shortening
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl, combine the self-rising flour and sugar.
3. Add the shortening and mix together with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Slowly add the 7-Up, stirring with a fork to moisten the mixture. It should hold together when pressed between your fingers.
5. Working quickly, scoop up tablespoons of the dough and form them into balls. Place the balls onto the baking sheet, flattening them slightly. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
6. Allow to cool, and enjoy!
4 Ingredients Basic Biscuits without Butter
- Self-raising flour,
- Vanilla extract.
Easy Homemade Biscuits with All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold butter, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup whole milk
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
3. Add the butter cubes and use a pastry cutter or two forks to cut them into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Pour in the milk and mix until just combined.
5. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead a few times until it comes together, being careful not to over-knead.
6. Roll the dough out to 1/2” thickness.
7. Use a biscuit or cookie cutter, or a glass with a 3” diameter, to cut out rounds. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy the warmth.
4 Ingredients Basic Biscuits
Biscuits are anytime snacks that are simple to make with just 4 ingredients and minimal prep time. Here are the ingredients you will need in order to make basic biscuits:
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Add the melted butter, and mix everything together with a fork until it forms a coarse crumb-like texture. If the mixture feels too wet, add a bit more flour. If it feels too dry, add a touch more melted butter.
- Form the dough into a disk and knead it lightly a few times until it comes together. Place the disk on a lightly floured work surface, and roll it out to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Use a biscuit cutter or cookie cutter to cut out your biscuits. Re-roll the scraps until you’ve used all the dough.
- Place the biscuits on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.
And there you have it: 4 Ingredients Basic Biscuits! Enjoy!
These 4 ingredients in basic biscuits are a great treat to make when you don’t have a lot of time. They are easy to make and only require a few ingredients. Enjoy these delicious biscuits with a cup of tea or coffee.