Hosting a Dinner Ideas for 50 Guests can be both daunting and exciting! With a few tips and tricks, you can make sure that your guests enjoy a memorable evening and a fabulous table spread.
Here is a list of delicious dinner ideas to consider:
- Roasted Pork Loin with Apple Sage Stuffing – A classic roasted pork loin with an apple sage stuffing is sure to impress your guests. Serve it with a selection of lightly roasted vegetables for a colorful and delicious meal.
- Grilled Salmon with Dill Sauce – Grilled salmon served with a zesty dill sauce is light yet a flavorful option for a large party. Choose wild-caught salmon for an even more sustainable and delicious choice!
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna – For a vegetarian option which all your guests can enjoy, why not try a delicious roasted vegetable lasagna? Layer roasted zucchini, eggplant, peppers, onions, and garlic with tomato sauce and lasagna noodles for a truly scrumptious dish.
- Herbed Potato Wedges – Serve up a tasty batch of herbed potato wedges with your meal. They are easy to make and can be cooked in the oven while your guests are chatting. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper before serving.
- Garlic Green Beans and Mushrooms – A hearty and delicious side dish, garlic green beans and mushrooms can be cooked in a large pan and served up in a bowl for each table.
- Garlic and Olive Oil Bread – Garlic and olive oil bread can also be cooked in the oven while your guests are socializing. Serve them warm with lots of butter for a wonderful treat.
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake – Nothing says party like a decadent and creamy cheesecake! Make sure to make enough for second helpings.
- Strawberry Mousse – The perfect light and airy dessert for those looking for something less heavy, serve up individual portions of strawberry mousse for a cool and refreshing treat.
- Chocolate Truffles – For your chocolate-loving guests, make a batch of homemade chocolate truffles and serve them in a glass bowl on the table.
Whatever you choose to serve at your upcoming dinner party, make sure to plan ahead, and give yourself plenty of time to prepare the meal.
With some careful planning and creativity, you can make sure that your fifty guests have an unforgettable evening!
Inexpensive Meals for Large Groups
1. Chili and Cornbread. This hearty and satisfying meal can easily feed a large crowd.
2. Baked Ziti. Who doesn’t love a cheesy pasta dish? This easy bake can feed a large group without breaking the bank.
3. Sloppy Joe’s. An easy and classic sandwich to feed a crowd.
4. Grilled Veggie Skewers. A great way to get in those veggies while keeping costs down.
5. Lasagna. Meat or veggie lasagna can be an easy and filling dish to make for a large group.
6. Shepherd’s Pie. This comforting dish can please any palette and is also an easy crowd-pleaser.
7. Pancakes. Breakfast for dinner is a fun treat and flipping pancakes can be a great way to make it happen.
8. Vegetable Soup. Hearty and filling, this vegetarian soup can be modified to suit any budget.
9. Nachos. Feed your crew with this classic Tex-Mex dish.
10. Spaghetti and Meatballs. A family favorite, this dish can feed many without being too expensive.
Food For 50 People
– Vegetable crudites with ranch dressing
– Spinach dip with crackers
– Fried ravioli with marinara sauce
– Baked ziti with ricotta cheese
– Grilled chicken with lemon and rosemary
– Roasted salmon with herb butter
– Roasted potatoes with garlic and herbs
– Green salad with balsamic vinaigrette
– Sauteed vegetables
– Chocolate sheet cake with fudge frosting
– Key lime pie
– Assorted cookies
Cheap Meals to Feed 100 – Dinner Ideas for 50 Adults
1. Chili and Cornbread: Make a big batch of chili with ground beef and beans. Serve it with a side of cornbread.
2. Mac and Cheese Casserole: Use macaroni and cheese mix, along with cooked ground beef or sausage, and top with a layer of cheese and bread crumbs.
3. Baked Ziti: Cook ziti pasta, and combine it with a sauce made of canned tomatoes, mushrooms, and basil. Top with grated cheese and bake until bubbly and golden.
4. Shepherd’s Pie: Cook ground beef with onion, mixed vegetables, and gravy, layer with mashed potatoes, and bake until hot and bubbly.
5. Taco Salad: Cook ground beef with taco seasoning and layer it over mixed greens, tomatoes, and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.
6. Enchilada Casserole: Layer corn tortillas with a mix of ground beef and beans, tomato sauce, cheese, and green onions. Bake until bubbly and hot.
7. Stuffed Peppers: Fill bell peppers with a mix of cooked ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and seasonings. Bake until the peppers are tender.
8. Lasagna: Layer pasta noodles, ricotta cheese, cooked ground beef, and marinara sauce. Bake until golden and bubbly.
9. Baked Potatoes: Bake potatoes and top with sour cream and shredded cheese. Serve with a side of cooked vegetables.
10. Beef Stew: Simmer a pot of stew with a chuck roast, potatoes, onion, and carrots. Serve with a side of crusty bread or biscuits.