Start your day with Easy Breakfast Recipes and make your breakfast more delicious and tasty!
Each one can be completed in 20 minutes or less and is a great way to get your morning off to a great start.
1. French Toast
This classic Sunday morning favorite is a cinch with only a few ingredients.
- 6 thick slices of bread
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Whisk together sugar, eggs, milk, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Dip the bread slices in the mixture and fry them in butter/oil on a non-stick pan. Serve with syrup and enjoy!
2. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
This iconic sandwich is the perfect breakfast when you’re on a budget.
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter
- 2 spoonfuls of jelly/jam
Spread the peanut butter and jelly/jam on the slices of bread. Put them together and eat.
3. Avocado Toast
This healthy breakfast will get your day off to a great start.
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 ripe avocado
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Toast the bread and mash the avocado onto it. Sprinkle on salt and pepper and drizzle on a bit of olive oil.
4. Ham and Cheese Omelet
This delicious omelet is fast and easy to make.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped ham
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
Melt the butter in a non-stick pan. In a bowl, whisk eggs and pour them into the pan.
Add the chopped ham and grated cheese and let cook until the eggs are set.
Flip and cook until both sides are golden brown.
5. Yogurt with Berries and Granola
This is a healthy and delicious breakfast alternative.
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup of your favorite berries
- 2 tablespoons granola
- 1 tablespoon honey
Mix together the yogurt, berries, and granola. Drizzle with honey and enjoy.
6. Breakfast Burrito
This easy burrito is a great breakfast or anytime meal.
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1/4 cup scrambled eggs
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheese
Warm the tortilla in the microwave for 30 seconds. Layer in the scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and tuck under. Enjoy!
7. Bagel with Cream Cheese
This classic breakfast can be completed in minutes.
- 1 bagel
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
Toast the bagel and spread cream cheese on it. Enjoy!
Sunday Breakfast Ideas
2. French toast
4. Eggs Benedict
5. Breakfast burrito
6. Hash browns
7. Baked oatmeal
8. Breakfast tacos
9. Avocado toast
10. Fruit smoothie
Easy Breakfast Recipes for Kids
1. Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat oven to 350 F and lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups rolled oats, ½ cup wheat germ,
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar,
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- and ¼ teaspoon salt. In a separate bowl,
- whisk together 2 eggs, 1 ½ cups of milk,
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until the oats are evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Serve with fresh fruit and/or nuts.
2. Banana French Toast:
- Whisk together 2 eggs and ¼ cup milk in a bowl.
- Dip 2 French or Italian bread slices in the egg and milk mixture.
- Cook the bread in a skillet buttered with 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Mash ½ banana in a bowl and top the French toast with it. Add a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar if desired.
3. Pancake Mini Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Mixes together 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder, ¼ teaspoon baking soda,
- and ½ teaspoon salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl,
- whisk together 1 egg,
- 1 cup buttermilk, ½ teaspoon melted butter,
- and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Grease a muffin tin and drop 2 tablespoons of the batter into each cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve with butter and syrup/honey.