Good Dishes for Dinner – Making dinner every night can be challenging; it’s hard to come up with dinner ideas that are healthy, tasty, and a hit with family members.
Here are some unique and tasteful dishes to consider for dinner:
1. Grilled Chicken with Vegetables
If you’re looking for something healthy and tasty for dinner, grilled chicken with vegetables is a great choice.
Chicken is a lean protein that is full of essential nutrients, and vegetables are the obvious choice for adding some color to your dinner plate.
To make the dish, simply season the chicken with salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder, and you’re ready to grill. Serve the chicken with your favorite vegetables and enjoy a delicious dinner!
2. Turkey Curry with Rice
Turkey curry with rice is an easy and flavorful dish.
You can make a variety of variations with this dish too; ground turkey, white or brown rice, and your favorite curry sauce.
Serve the curry over the rice, top with your favorite garnishes, and enjoy an amazing dinner.
3. Veggie Burgers
If you’re looking for something meatless, veggie burgers are a great choice. Veggie burgers are full of plant-based protein, vitamins, and minerals, making them a healthier option for dinner.
Simply cook a veggie burger according to the package instructions, serve it with lettuce, tomatoes, and your favorite condiments, and dinner is served!
4. Salmon with Herbed Potatoes
Salmon is an incredibly versatile dinner option, and it is also full of healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
To make this dish, simply season the salmon with salt and pepper, and bake or sauté in a pan.
Serve the salmon with herbed potatoes to add texture and flavor.
5. Pasta with Vegetables
Pasta dishes are always a hit, and they can be so versatile.
Cook your favorite pasta, add in your favorite vegetables, toss with olive oil, herbs, and your favorite seasonings, and dinner is ready in no time.
6. Mexican Quinoa Bowls
Mexican quinoa bowls are always a hit; they are flavorful, filling, and full of healthy ingredients.
To make this dish, start by cooking the quinoa according to the package instructions, and then add in sautéed vegetables, black beans, tomatoes, seasonings, and your favorite condiments.
Serve the quinoa bowl and enjoy a tasty dinner.
Making dinner can be daunting, but with these delicious dishes, dinner can be tasty and easy. Try out some of these recipes and enjoy!
Creative Dinner Ideas
1. Make a BIG salad for dinner. Try adding roasted veggies and some protein like grilled chicken or chickpeas.
2. Create DIY tacos by cooking lean ground beef or turkey and adding black beans, bell peppers, and onions to the skillet. Then lay out several toppings like shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and guacamole for everyone to make their own tacos.
3. Skillet potatoes and peppers. Place thinly-sliced potatoes and bell peppers in a skillet. Top with a sprinkle of cheese and some seasonings and bake until golden and cooked through.
4. Use fresh ingredients to make a stir-fry with a few of your favorite vegetables. Serve over a bed of cooked white or brown rice.
5. Whip up a steak tagliata. Simply season and cook a steak to your preference and serve with a pesto sauce, some Parmesan cheese, and a side of roasted vegetables.
6. Make a quiche. Blind-bake a store-bought pastry tart and fill it with pre-cooked sausage, cheese, and vegetables. Bake until golden and the cheese is melted.
7. Serve up roasted vegetable enchiladas. Stuff tortillas with veggies and a little cheese, top with enchilada sauce and bake until the sauce is bubbly and everything is nice and hot.
Easy Dinner Recipes for Family
1. Tortillas filled with Beef and Beans
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) of refried beans
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped tomatoes, lettuce, and sour cream (optional)
1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, until soft.
Add the ground beef and cook, stirring, until browned and no pink remains about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the refried beans, cumin, and 1/4 cup of salsa. Cook for 3 minutes, until the mixture, is heated through and well blended.
3. Top each tortilla with a heaping 1/4 cup of the beef mixture. Fold the side of each tortilla in and then top with the remaining 1/4 cup salsa, cheese, and any other toppings you desire.
4. Preheat the grill or a large nonstick skillet to medium heat. Place the wrapped tortillas evenly on the grill or skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, until lightly golden and the cheese is melted.
5. To serve, cut each flour tortilla in half and serve with extra salsa, sour cream, and/or diced tomatoes, if desired.