Low-Carb Keto Egg Dishes are the best and most delicious dinner ideas for those people who love food.
If you’re on a low-carb or keto diet, you might think that eggs are just for breakfast. But eggs are one of the most versatile ingredients around and can form the basis of a delicious dinner meal. Here are some of the best egg dishes to enjoy for dinner.
Egg bowls are easy to make and full of flavor. You can fill them up with minced beef or bacon, or top them with cheese, avocado, and a variety of herbs or spices. They’re great for dinner as well as an easy meal prepped lunch.
Frittata is one of the most popular egg dishes around. To make a frittata, you’ll need only a handful of ingredients and a few basic cooking skills. You can make this Italian-style omelet with vegetables, cheese, and sausage or ham.
Egg Salad Sandwich
Nothing says dinner is better than a classic egg salad sandwich. It’s not complicated, but the flavor is amazing. You just need eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, herbs and spices, and lettuce or tomatoes for a delicious dinner.
Keto Egg Muffins
Keto egg muffins are a great dinner option as they can be prepped in advance and reheated. You can make these little egg bites with vegetables and bacon or sausage. You can also top them with cheese for an extra flavorful meal.
A classic omelet is always a great dinner option. You can fill it with whatever you fancy, from mushrooms and spinach to ham and cheese. To make a healthier omelet, use a non-stick pan and a small amount of oil.
Tips for Making Perfect Keto Egg Dishes
Making a delicious keto egg dish is pretty straightforward. But here are a few tips to ensure you get it right every time:
- Choose the right egg–pasture-raised and organic eggs are the best
- Whisk the eggs well–this will give you a light, fluffy texture
- Season your eggs–salt, pepper, and herbs give your eggs an extra flavor boost
- Add fat–adding some healthy fat like butter, olive oil or avocado to your egg dishes can help keep you full and satisfy your palate
- Be creative–Add vegetables, leftover meat, cheese, and other ingredients you have in your fridge to make delicious, keto egg dishes
Creating amazing keto egg dishes for dinner is easy and fun. Whether you’re adding cheese and veggies to an egg frittata, or serving up a classic egg salad sandwich, you’re sure to find something that both tastes good and fits within the keto dietary guidelines.
keto egg recipes Indian
1. Indian Keto Egg Curry:
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds and
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 small onion, diced, 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic,
- and 1/2 teaspoon of minced ginger.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring often until the onion is softened.
- Add 2 teaspoons of garam masala to the skillet and cook, stirring, for another 30 seconds.
- Add 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes and 1/2 cup of water, stirring and cooking for 2-3 minutes, or until the tomatoes are softened.
- Add 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into quarters, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for an additional 2 minutes, or until the eggs are heated through.
- Serve with cooked cauliflower rice or over your favorite keto-friendly Indian flatbread.
2. Indian Egg Fried Rice:
- In a large bowl, whisk together 4 scrambled eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee or coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring often, until the eggs are cooked through.
- Add 1 small diced onion, 1/4 cup of diced red bell pepper, and 1/4 cup of peas to the skillet, stirring to combine.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened.
- Add 1 cup of cooked cauliflower rice to the skillet and season with 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir to combine and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.
Boiled Egg Keto Recipes
1. Green Goddess Egg Salad:
- In a food processor,
- combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise,
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley,
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives,
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste,
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- In a large bowl, mash six hard-boiled eggs.
- Add egg salad mixture and stir until combined.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with your favorite vegetables or over a lettuce salad.
2. Avocado Keto Egg Sandwich:
- Mash 1/2 avocado with a fork.
- Place two slices of deli turkey in a pan and warm them up.
- Toast two slices of low-carb bread.
- Spread the mashed avocado on both slices of toast.
- Place the warmed deli turkey on one slice and top with two hard-boiled egg slices.
- Press and serve warm!
3. Keto Bacon, Egg, and Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place four slices of bacon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until crisp. In a bowl, whisk together two eggs and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, beat two egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Grease a large oven-safe skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour egg mixture into the skillet and cook until just set.
- Top with cheese, bacon, and stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Place skillet in preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with your favorite keto-friendly side dish.
4. Keto Egg Muffin Bites:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 8 eggs,
- 1/4 cup heavy cream,
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper,
- 1/4 cup diced onion, 1/4 cup diced ham,
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme,
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and a pinch of salt.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until set. Allow cooling before removing from tin and serving.
5. Keto Egg Dishes Salad Stuffed Avocado:
- In a medium bowl, mash two hard-boiled eggs with a fork.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard,
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery,
- 2 tablespoons diced onion, 1/4 cup diced pickles
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley.
- Cut each avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop out some of the avocado flesh to make a larger scooping area.
- Divide the egg salad evenly between the 4 avocado halves and serve.