You can use these flavorful Mexican desserts for everyday celebrations, including vegan desserts, Mexican fruit desserts, Mexican Christmas sweets, Mexican wedding cookies, and more. The best foods to eat are always light and fresh, especially in summer.
These right recipes are savory and Mexico inspired; make it and enjoy it in the sun! If you are interested in something tasty, go ahead and make one of these Mexican Desserts!
01. Homemade Churros
This authentic Mexican dessert, fried cinnamon sugar recipe is best when served hot. Make it and enjoy it with a mug of coffee or sizzling chocolate.
- Half cup of milk
- One tbsp. canola oil
- Water-Half cup
- Salt-1/4 teaspoon
- One cup of all-purpose flour
- One large size egg (stowed at room temperature)
- Half cup of sugar
- Required oil for frying
- 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp. of grated lemon tang
- Boil the water, milk, oil, and salt in a large saucepan. Add all the flour and combine until it becomes like a softball. Move to a large bowl; leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Whip on medium speed until the dough becomes soft; it will take almost one minute. Add the eggs and lemon juice; beat for 1-2 minutes. Let it cool down.
- In a big skillet, warm the oil. Insert the large star tip into the piping bag; fill with flour. Tingle the dough 4 inches on baking paper.
- Place the strips in the frying pan. Fry on both flanks until yellow. Draw on blotting paper. Mix the sugar and cinnamon and Strew over the churros. Serve sizzling.
02. Authentic Sopaipillas
Light and crunchy puff pastry, sopaipillas is one of the good winters Mexican desserts served hot and with honey or sugar.
- 1-1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- One full cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1/3 cup of hot water
- Required Amount of Oil for deep-fat frying
- One tbsp. of shortening
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Cut until the dough is finely crumbled. Slowly add water, stirring with a fork until it becomes a lax ball.
- Form the dough on a plain surface until it smooths almost for 3 minutes. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Roll into 12 x 10 in. Cut 12 equal squares with a rectangular knife, or cut out 12 circles with a round cookie cutter.
- Warm the needed portion of oil in a fryer to 375. Fry the sopaipillas on each side for 1-2 minutes. Drain on paper towels; Stay warm.
03. Milk Mosaic Gelatin
The gripping thing about this formula is that it is very inexpensive and uncomplicated to assemble. This mosaic jelly is among the perfect Mexican Christmas desserts.
It is also made with your kids as it comes in various flavors such as pineapple, blueberry, lemon, orange, and strawberry topped with a creamy milk jelly.
- Pineapple gelatin 120 g + 500 ml Hot Water
- Gelatin blueberry 120 g + 500 ml Hot Water
- Lime gelatin 120 g + 500 ml Hot Water
- Strawberry gelatin 120 g + 500 ml Hot Water
- Cooking spray to oil the mold
- Whole milk 375 ml
- Evaporated milk 375 ml
- Condensed milk 375 ml
- Five envelopes, 35 g melted unflavored gelatin powder
- Add the pineapple flavored gelatin and warm water to the refractory, mix, and cool until hard. Repeat the process with the blueberry, lemon, and strawberry jelly.
- Gently remove each jelly with a knife and your hands.
- Place on a plate and cut into cubes.
- Grease the other mold with a little cooking spray.
- Fill with colored cubes to the edges.
- For the milk jelly, put the whole milk, the evaporated milk, the condensed milk, and the melted gelatin in the jug.
- Mix well and place in a gelatin mold to fill the mold and cover the cubes.
- Refrigerate until it has been set.
- Open up and enjoy.
04. Lime-Mango Sorbet
Making these sorbet Mexican Desserts isn’t easy. Mix fruit, sugar, and juice, and omit the lemon flavor in the tropics with this mango sorbet recipe.
For delight, spatter with toasted coconut when serving this healthy Mexican dessert.
- 5 cups minced ripe mango (about five mangoes)
- Half cup of water
- One tsp. of teaspoon lime tang
- ¼ cup of lime juice
- ¼ cup of sugar
- Chop the mangos in a food processor until smooth.
- Mix the sugar, water, lime tang, and lime juice in a little pan. Heat over medium flame, constantly stirring, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Combine the syrup with the fruit smash. Chill the mixture until cooled, approximately four hours.
- Flow the sorbet blend into the ice cream maker. Freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
You May Also Read: Wendy’s Frosty Ccino Recipes
05. Summer Fruit Dessert Tacos
It is very easy to adjust when making these Mexican fruit desserts. For example, opt for other fruit or sprinkle the tortilla with jam or caramel sauce instead of chocolate sauce.
- One teaspoon of butter
- Two flour tortillas
- Olive oil is almost 1 tbsp.
- Dices banana, 1
- Two tablespoons of chocolate sauce
- Three minced strawberries
- Whipping cream
- Finely minced mint
- Soften the butter in a pan and warm the tortillas. In another pan, warm the olive oil until it is nearly smoky.
- Fry the bananas until caramelized for roughly 2 minutes. Sprinkle the chocolate sauce on the tortillas, garnish with bananas and strawberries and garnish with whipped cream and mint. Equal to 2 servings.
06. Mexican-Spiced Chocolate Avocado Pudding
This Chocolate Avocado Pudding is so rich, creamy, and so brown you’ll forget the avocado part. This dish is famous among Vegan Mexican Desserts.
Chilli powder, cinnamon, and salt add just the right amount of contrast.
- One and a half medium ripe avocados
- one large size ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Half cup of salted creamy Cashew of almond butter 1/4 cup of maple syrup or any of your choice
- two tablespoons of cashew milk or any other milk of choice
- half teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of chipotle chilli powder*
- 1/8 teaspoon of ancho chilli powder*
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Kosher salt to taste
- Crushed pecans, as required
- Put all elements in a food processor except spices, salt, and grains, and chop until smooth. Add more milk and more maple syrup if the pudding is forming.
- Divide into six individual portions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Before serving, mix the spices, add a pinch of halal salt and pecans, and a few pinches to each dish.
- Drizzle with maple syrup.
07. Mexican-style Corn salad
Making these delicious Mexican desserts is simple to assemble. Make this easy raw salad for a colorful and spicy side dish in 15 minutes.
- 2 x 340g cans of dehydrated free salt sweetcorn.
- One chopped onion
- Two large size tomatoes finely chopped
- ½ small pack of chopped coriander
- Juice from two limes
- Four tbsp. of olive oil (extra virgin)
- Two teaspoons of fresh honey
- Take a large bowl and add the onions, tomatoes, sweetcorn, and cilantro and mix it.
- Prepare a vinaigrette by mixing the lemon juice with the olive oil and adding the honey.
- Flavor to taste and pour over the grain salad.
- Drain to coat before serving.
1. What Is a Famous Dessert in Mexico?
- Homemade Churros
- Authentic Sopaipillas
- Milk Mosaic Gelatin
- Lime-Mango Sorbet
- Summer Fruit Dessert Tacos
- Mexican-Spiced Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Mexican-style corn salad
2. What Are Sweets Called in Mexico?
However, Mexicans enjoy their desserts for breakfast. At midday, they also enjoy a lovely sweet meal. It also has its name: Merienda, and it contains focaccia, hot chocolate, cakes, biscuits, and polenta called atolls, which are eaten with milk, eggs, sugar, and fruit.
3. What Is a Fine Dessert to Serve with Chili?
There are a lot of desserts that go perfect with chilli. The Apple Strudel is the best dessert that you can serve with chilli. Some more desserts are Lemon Crinkle Cookies, lemon bar, key lime pie, frozen yogurt pie etc.
4. What Dessert to Serve with Fish Tacos?
Some of the suitable desserts that go well with fish tacos are bananas foster, lemon cheesecake, strawberry shortcake, Jello salad, raspberry sorbet, lime bars, key lime cake etc.