Patty Melt Sauce recipe is essential to get the delicious food on the dinner menu. Instead of bread, butter is served on rye bread, and patty melt is rolled in a pan until golden brown and brown. Charming, welcoming, and delicious!
The recipe for Patty Melt sauce starts by melting a long thin meatloaf. The lighter, the better – you want the most caramelized onions, two kinds of cheese, and a petite sauce. Rye bread is a classic bread with lots of butter around the edges.
The best things to serve with Patty melts are French fries, Onion sandwiches, Oven-Baked Cajun Sweet Potatoes, Ranch baked potatoes, Salad, Broccoli cheese (gluten-free), Classic pasta salad, etc.
What Is Secret In Patty Melt Recipe?
Many fast food and table restaurants serve hamburgers, fries, and pasta with “secret sauce.”
The secret sauce is usually a variety of thousand island dressing. The base contains mayonnaise and ketchup, in which other flavors are added, such as mustard, paprika, and garlic.
The main difference is that diced island seasonings usually have pickle sauce while not burger sauce. Otherwise, the taste is the same! It’s also easy to customize. After you make this Recipe one more time, it’s easy to accommodate the ingredients of your selection.
Classic and Easy Patty Melt Sauce Recipe
Here is the best Patty Melt Sauce Recipe that you should try at home.
- Half cup of mayonnaise
- Two of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of sweet pickle flavor
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked cayenne pepper
- 1 large onion, cut and sliced
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cilantro black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices of rye bread
- 8 Big Pieces of Swiss Cheese
- Butter as required
- Mix the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, sliced onion, pickle relish, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Add two tablespoons of butter to a pan and place it on a medium heat stove. Add the onions and cook for about 10-15 minutes until it turns golden brown. Stir every few minutes.
- Combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and spices. Make four identical meatballs. Heat dry and cook over medium heat until golden brown—half of the cooking process.
- Apply only one tablespoon of spices to each slice of bread. Add a piece of Swiss cheese on each slice of bread. Cut the onion and the meat into four pieces. Cover with remaining pieces to make four sandwiches.
- Put the butter on the bread, stir the butter in a saucepan over medium heat for at least a minute, and cook until golden brown. Apply the butter to the other side of the bread before sufficing it. Fry and cook until golden brown and the cheese are melted. It is helpful to cover it with aluminum foil when golden brown.
How to Make Whataburger Patty Melt Sauce Recipe or Spicy Peppercorn Sauce?
Whataburger usually adds mustard to their burgers, but they also use spicy peppercorn sauce on Patty melt.
Peppercorn sauce is a creamy, spicy, lightly smoked pan-fried sauce made from beef broth, chili, shallots, cognac, and cream.
This creamy flavored sauce recipe is a real game-changer – it adds incredible amounts of complex flavors and makes this patty superb.
Despite the long list of ingredients for this patty Melt Sauce Recipe, it’s quick and easy, so make sure you do it. You can also double the recipe and refrigerate it for two weeks. Try it on French fries or even in a vegetable sauce!
- 1 large shallot
- 1/2 tsp of bunch fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon whole pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons green pepper in saltwater
- Two tablespoons of non-salt butter, split.
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup of brandy
- 1 cup beef broth or soup
- 1/3 cup of cream
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Mince 1 large shallot. Cut 1/2 bunch of fresh chives to 3 tbsp. Add 1/2 teaspoon of whole peppercorns to a mortar and gun or spice grinder and grind lightly—Wash 1 1/2 tablespoons of green pepper seeds in saltwater.
- Put the shallot, 1 tablespoon of non-salted butter, and 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt in a medium skillet. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, occasionally stirring, until the skin is soft and the edges are light brown.
- Remove the skillet from the stove. Carefully add half a cup of Cognac or brandy. Again place the skillet on medium heat and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup beef stock, green pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns. Bring to the boil—Cook for less than half, about 3 minutes.
- Add 1/3 cup of cream and the remaining tablespoon of salt to the butter and mix well. Bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 4-5 minutes, until the mixture is slightly thickened. If you want a more concentrated sauce, mix 2 tablespoons of corn starch into the water and add to the sauce, constantly stirring—Cook 1 minute more.
- Add staying 1/4 teaspoon soluble salt. Season with salt and pepper to taste and flavor if needed. Spatter the sauce over mashed steak, chicken, or mushrooms. Decorate with chives.
1. What Kind of Sauce Is On the Patty Melt at Whataburger?
Whataburger usually adds mustard to their burgers, but they also use spicy peppercorn sauce on Patty melt. Peppercorn sauce is a creamy, spicy, lightly smoked pan-fried sauce made from beef broth, chili, shallots, cognac, and cream.
2. What Is On a Patty Melt at Whataburger?
The Patty Melt is prepared by adding two American Beef Patties, grilled onions, Whataburger creamy pepper sauce, and two slices of Monterey Jack Cheese in between the two signature texas toast.
3. What Is Patty Melt Sauce Made of?
The Patty Melt sauce is usually a deviation from several island sauces. The base is a mixture of mayonnaise and ketchup, added with other flavors like mustard, paprika, and garlic.
4. What Is Sonic Patty Melt?
The Sonic’s Patty Melt combines grilled onions, a shift-seasoned beef patty, Mayo, two slices of American cheese, and mustard and is packed between two slices of Texas Signature Toasts.