Steak Fried Rice is one of the most popular recipes and favourite dishes for all foodie lovers. There are many straightforward methods to cook these fried rice, and we want you all to learn.
These Fried Rice recipes are just as delicious as your favourite restaurant, but you can make it at home in minutes in just one pan!
You need to know two things while making these Fried Rice Steaks. Cook in a skillet and cook with old rice because it is dry, not wet and gives the best texture to your fried rice.
Try out these Fried Rice with formulae to satisfy your taste buds with a flavoursome taste.
1. Steak Fried Rice Recipe
Some foods you order from your favourite restaurant may seem very tricky and impossible to cook at home. But with this fried rice, you can get a delicious taste like your favourite restaurants.
- Three tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Two large eggs
- Kosher salt, ground black pepper
- 12-ounce sirloin steak (1/2-inch thick sliced).
- Two carrots, sliced.
- Two stalks of celery, sliced.
- One leek (only the white and light green parts), finely chop and wash
- Three garlic cloves, chopped.
- 1 1-inch ginger, peeled and ground
- Combine 2 cups frozen cereal and rice, melted
- Snow Peas-Two Cups
- Low sodium soy sauce-Two tbsp.
- Heat one teaspoon of vegetable oil in an extensive nonstick skillet over medium warmth. Fry the eggs, adding salt and pepper and one tablespoon of water.
- Cook for about 2 minutes. Pour a third like an omelette and transfer to a plate.
- Season the steak in one tablespoon of oil over high heat. Place in a saucepan and cook, constantly stirring, until the meat is golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer the pile to a bowl and set it aside. Wash the pan and heat the remaining vegetable oil.
- Put the carrots, celery and green onions-cook until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Put the garlic and ginger and cook until tender. Put the rice mix and cook for about 2 minutes until warmed.
- Drain the accumulated juice from the steak. Place the steak in a pan with the peas and soy sauce. Cook beans until tender, almost for 2-3 minutes. Cut the eggs into strips; Put the rice.
2. Leftover Steak Food Fried Rice
Recycling leftover food is an incredible shortcut to a tasty dinner on a busy night out. This Chicken and steak fried rice requires uncomplicated ingredients and contorts leftover steak/chicken and rice into a delectable dinner in minutes!
- Grapeseed oil/vegetable Oil-One tbsp.
- 4 ounces chopped white mushrooms
- 1 Simple zucchini, cut into small pieces.
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Two eggs
- 3 cups excess cooked rice, note 1
- ½ lb leftover steak, finely chopped.
- 1 cup 4 ounces frozen peas
- Soy sauce-2 tbsp.
- Sesame oil two to three tsp.
- Warm the olive oil in a big non-stick frying pan.
- Put the mushrooms, zucchini in the heated oil. And cook until it tenders, put the garlic.
- Push the vegetables aside and form a void in the centre of the pan.
- Put eggs and stir. Then combine with the left of vegetables.
- Put rice and stir, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put diced steak and peas, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Mix it, cook it and serve instantly.
3. Japanese Steak Fried Rice
This classic Japanese steakhouse features a centric Tapaniaki table with a chef armed with a grilling knife and intoxicating fried rice flavoured with garlic, butter and soy.
- Two eggs
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, ground
- 2 finely chopped carrot seeds
- two cups of semi-cooked rice
- Soy sauce-three tbsp.
- Three green onions, finely chopped.
- Two tablespoons of gomasio (sesame seeds and salted herbs)
- Pepper to taste
- Beat eggs in 1 tablespoon butter over medium to medium heat in a big skillet. Extract from the pan and put aside on a dish.
- Dissolve two tablespoons of extra butter in a pan. Put the garlic and carrots, stirring constantly. After 1 to 2 minutes, add the cooked rice and soy sauce; meld the elements well. Put boiled eggs and onion, cook for 6-8 minutes, or add savour until rice is heated. Serve immediately with minced meat or a teriyaki-style main course.
4. Hibachi Steak and Fried Rice
This Hibachi steak is made in the traditional “hibachi” style and is served with fresh fried rice and a fresh ginger sauce. This recipe is a delicious recipe to make at home with steak fried rice.
- 1 pound of central rib or tenderloin cut into bowl-shaped pieces.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil instead of vegetable oil or canola
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 2 cloves chopped garlic.
- Two tbsp. of soy sauce
- Coconut sugar-one tsp.
- Unsalted Butter-Two Tbsp.
- Salt to taste.
- One teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups of the best-cooked rice today.
- Two eggs are broken.
- 2 2 cloves chopped garlic.
- Soy Sauce-Two tbsp.
- Half Chopped onion.
- One teaspoon black pepper.
- Two teaspoons of sesame oil.
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- Add one tablespoon of salt to taste.
- 6 ounces of frozen vegetables frozen in esters.
- Heat avocado oil (or vegetable oil) in a large skillet or grill over high heat and add the beef when it starts to smoke.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well blended and completely cover the meat with the sauce.
- Set aside to serve with fried rice and ginger sauce.
- Lower the stove to medium-high heat, put the butter, garlic and onion and cook for one minute.
- Put the eggs, cooking and stirring for 1 minute.
- Add the rice and other ingredients, mix well and remove from heat after heating.
- Serve with a hibachi steak.
5. Easy Beef Fried Rice
Treat yourself to an easy to prepare and tasty Steak Fried Rice that combines rice, juicy chunks of beef, mixed vegetables and eggs in a delicious but simple sauce.
- Half pound sirloin steak
- 1 Egg
- Soy sauce-2 tbsp.
- Oyster sauce-2 tbsp.
- Sesame oil-2 tbsp.
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic.
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- Vegetable oil
- Chopped scales
- Jasmine rice-3 Cups (cooked)
- Frozen mixed vegetables -1 cup (peas, corn, carrots)
- Prep the sauce in a smallish bowl.
- Slash the steak into 1-inch cubes. Put half of the prepared sauce into the steak cubes. Store and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the garlic and onion. Sprinkle with cooked rice to remove lumps. Put all the ingredients needed for cooking on the stew – eggs, mixed vegetables, rice, garlic, onions, marinated steak and sauce.
- Put vegetable oil in a skillet, heat over high flame put the steak in the skillet and cook for 2-4 minutes. Avoid overflowing. Remove and set aside. Return the vegetable oil to the pan and heat over high heat. When the pan is hot, add the minced garlic and onion, constantly stirring, cook for 30 to 60 seconds or until onions are browned. Put rice, stirring constantly, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Put mixed vegetables, stir, cook for one minute, add the sauce, steak, and go and cook for one minute more. Push the rice to the flank of the pan; break the egg directly on the pan’s surface.
- Break the egg yolks and crush the eggs using a stirrer/spatula. Leave for a while, then shake the eggs to mix well with the rice—Cook for one minute.
- Garnish with mussels (if you like).
- Serve and enjoy!
1. What Meat Goes Well with Fried Rice?
All kinds of meats go excellently with fried rice. Meats such as cold roast chicken, beef, pork, lamb or duck work well with fried rice.
However, it would help if you avoided very damp meats.
2. What Is the Dissimilarity Between Japanese Fried Rice and Chinese Fried Rice?
Japanese fried rice is cooked using short-grain rice, like sushi rice, giving a chewy consistency.
Chinese fried rice is cooked with long-grain rice (Basmati rice and Jasmine rice), which gives a drier feeling.
3. Can We Eat Rice with Steak?
Yes, you can eat rice with steak because the combination of rice and beef makes it a delicious dish favourite of many.
4. What Do You Eat with White Rice?
Lentils cooked with white rice are one of the best combinations of everyday foods.
You can utilize pigeon beans, black beans, red lentils —season with crushed ginger and garlic, tomatoes, cumin, and fried onions.
5. How Many Calories in One Cup of Beef Fried Rice?
Chinese fried rice is loaded with calories, protein and carbs.
Beef Fried Rice has a higher calories content than many other types of fried rice; Beef Fried Rice has 352 calories per cup.