What do you serve at a Valentine’s Day Party? A Valentine’s Day party can be a great way to celebrate the holiday with your friends and family.
Here’s a list of classic treats to serve at a Valentine’s Day party:
- Chocolate – a Few things scream Valentine’s Day like chocolate. Whether it’s in the form of bonbons, truffles, cake, or even brownies, guests will be thrilled to find chocolate at the party.
- Cookies – Cookies can be a great way to show your love. Consider making a batch of heart-shaped cookies with pink frosting and sprinkles.
- Cupcakes – cupcakes are always a crowd favorite. Make cupcakes with pink frosting, topped with romantic decorations like hearts, roses, and love notes.
- Candy – nothing says festive celebration like candy. Candies like gummy hearts, chocolates, and conversation hearts all have a romantic feeling that is perfect for your Valentine’s Day party.
- Cherry Cola – a bubbly, pink favorite that looks romantic and tastes delicious.
- Mimosas – a light and fruity combination of bubbly and orange juice, perfect to set a romantic mood.
- Sparkling Wine – an elegant choice to help your guests celebrate the holiday.
- Cocktails – mix a few Valentine’s Day cocktails like raspberry mojitos or strawberry daiquiris.
Red Food Recipes for Valentine’s day
1. Red Velvet Cupcakes:
Start off with a classic! Red velvet cupcakes are a classic recipe that looks fancy and is easy to make. Start by preheating your oven and line a cupcake tin with 12 liners.
Then, prepare the batter by mixing together cocoa, vinegar, red food coloring, vanilla extract, and buttermilk.
Mix flour and sugar in a separate bowl, then add the wet ingredients and stir until incorporated. Finally, bake for 20 minutes then decorate with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles.
2. Strawberry Mousse:
For a romantic dessert recipe, try making a strawberry mousse.
To make, whisk together egg whites, sugar, and lemon juice, then set aside.
In a bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, sugar, and strawberry jam.
Then, fold the egg white mixture into the cream cheese mix. Finally, transfer to a serving bowl and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
3. Red Hot Chili:
Spice up your Valentine’s Day meal with a delicious red hot chili!
To make, start by preheating your oven to 350°F. Then, in a large pot, cook together garlic, onion, and ground beef.
Add bell peppers, diced tomatoes, beans, and chili powder, then simmer for 15 minutes. Finally, transfer to a baking dish, top with shredded cheese, bake for 25 minutes and enjoy.
4. Red Velvet Pancakes:
Make a delicious breakfast for your beloved this Valentine’s Day with red velvet pancakes.
To make, start by mixing together milk, vinegar, egg, oil, and red food coloring.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients, stirring until everything is well incorporated.
Then, heat a greased skillet over medium heat and spoon the batter in.
Cook until lightly browned, flipping once. Then, top with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles for an extra special touch.
Valentine’s Day Food Ideas for a Party
- Chocolate fondue with various dippers (like cut-up fruit, marshmallows, pretzels, cookies, etc.)
- Heart-shaped pizzas
- Love-themed salad bar (think spinach, strawberries, gorgonzola, pecans, and balsamic)
- Red velvet cupcakes with white frosting
- Red wine spritzers
- Red and pink Jell-O shots
- Sweetheart cookies
- Cheese and cracker platter with heart-shaped cheese
- Macarons in Valentine’s Day colors
- Heart-shaped mini-quiches
- Bite-sized heart-shaped sandwiches
- Gingerbread cookies or cakes decorated with candy hearts
- Hot cocoa bar with marshmallows, sprinkles, and chocolate chips
- Candy-stuffed meringue cookies
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
Valentine’s Day Lunch Ideas for Work
1. Heart-Shaped Pizza – Customize individual pizzas with heart-shaped pepperoni and special Red Sauce for the perfect Valentine’s Day lunch.
2. Fondue – Treat your coworkers to an unforgettable fondue lunch complete with seasonal fruits, cheeses, and chocolate.
3. Salad Bar with Love Note Cards – Create an array of salads and accompaniments, such as heart-shaped croutons and colorful produce, then set up a love note card decorating station with plenty of markers and stickers.
4. Chocolate-Covered Strawberries – Create a quick and easy snack bar with an assortment of shaped and decorated chocolate-covered strawberries.
5. Impromptu Cupcake Decorating – Who doesn’t feel the love walking into a room full of cupcakes? Have the challenge to see who can make the most creative cupcake creation.
6. Heart-Shaped Lunch Boxes – Get everyone in the spirit by providing heart-shaped lunch boxes and festive Valentine’s Day stickers to dress up the lunch bags.
7. Candy Bar Buffet – Create a sweet buffet full of pink and red treats.
Whether you’re hosting a small gathering or a large party, these treats and drinks are sure to make your guests feel loved. So Enjoy your Valentine’s Day party in this modern decade!
Leave a Comment